Monday 25 July 2011

'Home' for the next few weeks.


This is the view from where I am working on my laptop. Not bad, is it? Hopefully this spot, GB’s kitchen unit, will be my ‘home’ for a good few weeks, until Partner-who-drinks-tea comes up from Pensby to collect me in late August. I shall use this blog to tell you some little tales about our journey up North and my Hebridean blog will be resurrected to tell about my stay here.



I don’t think there is any chance of me posting on my word blog, book blog or recipe blog for quite a while but I'm trying to bring my photo a day blog up to date.

7 comments:

  1. A lovely spot, great views

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where exactly is this? North, you mentioned, but I'd like to get my maps out and locate you.
    Am I correct that GB is your brother?
    The view from this window is interesting and I don't think I'd be able to do much work for 'looking.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can not beat being by the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Jill, GB is my brother - his blog can be found at http://galenote.blogspot.com/. He lives at Eagleton, just a couple of miles from Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides, off the West coast of Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whose are those black pointed ears at the bottom right of the first picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered what the tie was with GB. I love that site; a photo a day from there...super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you for the introduction to GB. I feel honored to now have another friend, this one in the Outer Hebrides! I've added his blog to my morning 'read.'

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive