Monday 22 February 2010

Happy Monday - Professional nursing

If all had gone to schedule (which it hasn't)  I would have been in hospital this morning so it seemed appropriate to post this one today:-

Nurses Aren't Supposed To Laugh.......

Fred had a problem so he went to see the nurse.  She asked him to show her the problem.

'Okay then,' said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man-thingy' the nurse had ever seen.    Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than a AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.

Ten minutes later, she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure.

'I am so sorry,' she said. 'I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?'


'It's swollen,' Fred replied.

She ran out of the room.

5 comments:

  1. That's not funny John. It's fact, up here in the frozen north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God be with you and in the hands of His surgeon.

    Warmly, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..so glad l popped by...I actually laughed, thanks John..
    just to say l am ok, managing to get through it...just....

    panicked and deleted my blog, now it wont reappear...dang...

    hope you are ok....l'm at the hospital too thurs/fri...big pain but gotta get it done..

    talk soon

    saz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually sent this to an 87 year old friend from our church who used to nurse. She rolled about. We are not too prudish in our little circle, as we are all women of the world.
    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know you are still around, Saz, but sorry about the hospital, etc. Hope both you and your blog are up and running again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive