Monday 8 February 2010

Happy Monday - New Exercise Programme

New Exercise program

The older we get, the more important it is to incorporate exercise into our daily routine. This is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you're over 40, you might want to take it easy at first, then do more repetitions as you become more proficient and build stamina. Warning: It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!



SCROLL DOWN.......

























































































































NOW SCROLL UP..

That's enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a glass of wine.

.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks, that's just about the right amount of exercise for me, too.

    I participate in an exercsie called "holding the bed down" quite a bit also (by lying on it!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, my kind of exercise. What a guy! Kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel better already, the exercise has done me good!
    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. At last an exercise programm design just for me. I love it thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrolling is good exercise but you also need to have a balanced exercise program that includes working the knuckles. That is why I wrote this comment as well. Now I'm done for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!
    Will you and Jo join us in a glass of merlot?
    :0)
    Canadian Chickadee & English Rob

    ReplyDelete
  7. even walking around town for 20 minutes with your camera every day constitutes exercise.... I love spinning probably more for the music and the companionship of the group - but am now trying boxing... Camillo thinks I am crazy, but I love it. (as long as I don't have to hit anyone!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. but that means lifting the bottle, opening it, finding a clean glass, pouring the wine, picking the glass up and lifting it to my mouth!
    I don't think I have a problem drinking the wine.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive