Sunday 7 February 2010

Award For Photographic Excellence



Most Sundays I give an award to one of my favourite blogging photographers. The award is in no particular order so please don't feel left out if others precede you!

The recipient is welcome to display the award on their blog but is equally welcome not to do so. There is no passing on or writing deep secrets necessary. It is simply an acknowledgement from me of how much I have appreciated the person’s photographs.

And today's Photographic Excellence Award goes to Doreen from Michigan. She has two blogs - Just Pics and Reflections and is a contributor to Soaring through the world in pictures. Thank you Doreen for some super photos. It will not surprise folk who know me to discover that one of my favourite recent ones was of a caterpillar!

4 comments:

  1. wow! what a way to wake up on a Sunday morn. thanks for the award and I will display it on As I Shutter Along ... (formerly known as Just Pics ...) Just yesterday renamed it!! Have a fantastic Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lovely! and please visit my blog sometime to view my camera efforts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Doreen! Hope you enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying Doreen's work as well and remember the caterpillar shot. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive