Sunday 12 April 2009

Make sure you read the P.S.

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pickup truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX






P.S. Your girlfriend called.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ya gotta love that! I do so love that kind of humor!
    Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. Never underestimate the power of a woman - scorned or otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha hahhahahaha...very funny!!! LOLOL!!!!! Thanks for making my day!!! Tee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive