Sunday 4 January 2009

The Girls

Seeing C Beth’s photos of her young children on her blog made me think I should post some of the better photos of Bryony, Helen and Richard from when they were tiny. Heaven knows how they’ll react... I might disable comments from the posting if I do it!!! Fortunately Richard doesn’t usually bother reading my Blog. He’s now so much bigger than me that I fear for the consequences if he were to see a photo of himself in the bath posted for all to see!

Here are a couple of photos of the girls that came to hand –


1985 – Helen and Bryony by the Tall ships


1986 – Helen and Bryony in the back garden of my flat


1991 – The man does love his pillar boxes – let’s humour him


1992 – Not another pillar box! Bryony, Helen and Richard.

4 comments:

  1. Happy for you to post photos (no doubt I'll regret saying that!)

    I had forgotton all about those purple shoes (in the last picture). I used to really love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family you have. I, for one, am very glad you posted the photos. Looks like so far one of three is okay with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos! Thank you for posting them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures. I swear I had that exact same purple shellsuit.

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive