Monday 17 November 2008

Swiss Chocolates


Bet you’re jealous. Jo was given these by a grateful client which was very kind of him/her but Jo doesn’t eat many chocolates so I was let loose on them. I shouldn’t eat them as they are migraine triggers par excellence but whattheheckarchie, I get migraines any way without any of the triggers so I might as well enjoy life.


Now let’s see, what should it be now? Arabia – smooth milk chocolate with rich fine coffee centre – or Sienna – smooth almond and pistachio filling with nibbed pistachios in dark chocolate. Then again, I’m very tempted by Alletto – walnut with crunchy roasted nibbed hazelnuts in a creamy milk chocolate.

Decisions, decisions...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive