Wednesday 22 October 2008

What do I want for my birthday?

What do I want for my birthday?
Peace on Earth, goodwill towards men, or,
if that’s Not In Stock I’ll settle for

A low PSA count for GB
A holiday abroad for Jo
A degree for Richard
A piece of land for Helen and Ian
A house for Bryony and Mark
A remission in his Alzheimer’s disease for Terry Pratchett
An improvement in my eyesight
A “jack-of-all-trades” to do jobs for me
A substantial lottery win (it is a Wednesday, after all)
A speedier loading of my Google calendar
A fast death to inefficient bureaucracies, and
A tail for Eeyore.



Being realistic, I'll really just settle for half a dozen of the above!

1 comment:

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive