Monday 6 October 2008

This week's Strictly


On Friday's "Strictly Come Dancing - It Takes Two" author Marian Keyes (Strictly’s number 1 and number 2 fan) forecast Rachel and Austin for the final. She's been reading my blog!!!! You would have thought she'd have given me due acknowledgement.

Marian forecast on Friday that Mark would go out; Tony Blackburn forecast that Don would go; I forecast that Gary would depart but perhaps I was basing mine too much on who I thought would deserve to do so. I felt the same on Saturday night after watching his performance but wondered if Karen’s clever line to the effect that “the viewers should let him do a ballroom and then they’d go” might save them. It didn’t. For once the viewers actually put the poorest two in the dance off.


In the meantime, I’m panicking about Andrew – I should swap him and Tom around in my forecast but once one has made one’s bet one has to stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive