Friday 10 October 2008

Primal urges

Which is your most primal urge?

Your mind might go to sex but I assure you if you think about it the answer is the need to pee! So what happens when you need to pee and there’s no bathroom nearby? I’m not sure if it works for women but the answer for men is alleged to be thinking about sex.


Thinking about sex preoccupies your brain, so you won't feel as much discomfort, says Larry Lipshultz, M.D., chief of male reproductive medicine at the Baylor College of Medicine. He recommends that for best results, you try Jessica Simpson's "These Boots Are Made for Walking" video. I don't know it so I'll have to think of my own fantasy. Sorry but I'm not telling you who it will be!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive