Friday 6 June 2008

Mumble mumble

Do you ever talk to yourself? Or, more to the point, do you ever talk to your computer? I suspect an outsider would find it hilarious if they sat in GB's study with the two of us.
One of us is sitting here chunnering away about "Why did I do that... What am I looking for... " and "This is very weird..." while the other is alternately saying "Don't you dare autocorrect on me again..." and "What do you mean the program is not rsponding - it's working fine?"
Fortunately we tend to use different tones when talking to each other so there is no danger of "You bloody stupid thing" being misinterpreted as a personal insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive