Monday 7 April 2008

Pillar Boxes

 

A Victorian Penfold letterbox
I have previously mentioned my weird habit of collecting fruit stickers when I was younger. Another of the strange things that I collect is letter boxes. Not physically but photos thereof. Every holiday that I go on usually yields some new box to re-awaken my interest. One day I shall get around to doing a web-page of them and then I’ll do a blog posting to direct you to it.


In the meantime I’m made up that even without rambling out of my chair I have found a new one – by proxy - http://rotowhenua.blogspot.com/2008/04/pillar-box-that-wasnt-there.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive