Monday 4 February 2008

Jenny Taylor

 


I still haven’t got my paints out of the loft - but it gets closer by the day. One of the things that gives an impetus to this particular New Year’s Resolution is coming across something I want to paint. Sorting my transparencies has given me just that boost. I’d like to have a go at the Liverpool waterfront, for example. What a challenge that would be – buildings, river and sky.




Other people’s paintings and photos can often be equally inspiring. I bought these Jenny Taylor cards when last staying with GB and although I have given the best (subjective view) away already there are still enough to make me pine for both my paints and the islands....


This is another Jenny Taylor card but from her photos rather than a painting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing an interest in my artwork. Did you know I now have a website, you can find it here:

    http://www.paintingthehebrides.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive