Wednesday 31 October 2007

Birthday Cards



One of the difficult things about birthdays is knowing what to do with the cards one receives when the time comes for them to be taken off the sideboard. This year, as usual, I had some lovely cards. A lot of thought had obviously been put into choosing them. This one, from GB, catered for my love of photography and nature and is of that intelligent mollusc, the Nautilus.



The last couple of years I have scanned my favourite cards into the computer and put them into my computer diary. But that still leaves the card itself for which to find a use. Some are too good simply to be put in the recycling bag. I have used old ones as bookmarks and this year I decided to ‘formalise’ that by cutting some of them to bookmark size and laminating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello - thanks for dropping by to leave a comment. Your comments are much appreciated even if I don't always reply. They will appear as soon as they have been moderated.

Blog Archive